Being aware of marketing statistics and facts can help you make the best decisions for your own business marketing. For example, did you know that 70% of marketers utilize Facebook in order to gain new customers? With numbers like that, it is probably okay to assume that advertising through this social media site has proven to be a successful one.
To help illustrate just how companies today are utilizing social media as a marketing source, the following is a list of marketing statistics and facts that could help you improve your Orange County marketing:
Instagram | There’s no denying that Instagram is very much in the game. The following are some facts you might not have known about this social media site:
- It is considered to be the fastest growing social network among marketers
- There are over 1 billion likes on a daily basis
- 150 million active monthly users
- “No filter” is the most popular filter used
Twitter | The Twittersphere is filled with tweets made up of 140 characters or less. As one of the most popular social media websites, here are some statistics about how and why it works so well:
- There are 241 million active monthly users
- 500 million tweets per day
- Over 70% are on mobile devices
- Tweeting on weekends can be more effective
Facebook | Facebook is all about sharing information, which is exactly what brands want to do. Here are a few helpful facts about Facebook:
- Facebook has over one billion users
- Most popular social media website
- Every 20 minutes on Facebook there are 1 million links shared
- 1 million web pages are accessed with the “Login with Facebook” feature
Be sure to keep these statistics in mind the next time you’re wondering which route to take when marketing for your own business.
Brandastic.com is Orange County’s top tech designers for web, mobile, apps, video custom collateral and beyond! Building world-class brands is what we specialize in. Keep your business on top and ahead of the game with our innovative team and learn today how to ignite your brand potential!