Identification of Personal InformationWe reserve the right to collect personal identification information from users in a handful of ways, including but not limited to when users visit our site, register on the site, sign up for a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or complete any other action in relation to services, features, or resources we make available on our website. Visitors of Brandastic.com may be asked for, when appropriate, name, phone number, credit card information, email address, and mailing address. Users can, on the other hand, visit our site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification details from Users only if they voluntarily submit that information to us. Users always have the right to decline to supply personal identification information, however it may them from partaking in certain Site related actions. The personal information you submit to the site and other information collected may be distributed or shared in order to conduct any business as we, in our sole subjective discretion, deem responsible.
Web Browser CookiesBrandastic may use “cookies to improve User experience. A User’s web browser may deposit cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and occasionally to track information about them. Users may choose to set their own web browser to decline cookies, or to notify you when cookies are being sent. If the User does so, bear in mind that various parts of the Site may not function as intended.
How and why we use collected informationBrandastic may gather and utilize Users personal information for the following intentions
- The information you provide our site helps us respond to customer service inquiries and support needs more efficiently
- We may utilize data in the aggregate in order to understand how our Users as a larger collective use the services and resources presented on our site.
- We may utilize the feedback information in order to improve on our products and services.
- We may utilize the information Users provide about themselves and their business when placing an order only in order to provide service to that order. We never ever share this information with outside parties other than to the extent needed to provide the service.
- For this function, we will send Users information that they previously agreed to receive based on topics we think will be of interest again.
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates regarding their contract or order. It can also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- Brandastic.com makes a reasonable effort to protect your information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts your information to ensure it remains private and secure. WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN SECURE. To check the security of your connection, look at the bottom of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active. You can also check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site will change from "http" to "https".
- With that being said, we utilize appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices to protect you (User) against unwarranted access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Third Party WebsitesThe Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. You will need to check the policy statement of these other websites to understand their policies. When you access a linked site you may be disclosing private information. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.
Compliance with children’s privacy protection actBrandastic does not wish to collect any Personal Information (or any information at all) from any persons under 14 years old. If you are under 14 years old, you may not use the Website. we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Anti-spam policyBrandastic.com subscribes to an Anti-Spam policy for all its communication protocols. Therefore, we do not condone unsolicited emails, notifications, alerts or any messages that you may receive from anyone who should hu not have your email address. If you have received an unsolicited email message, which you would like to report to brandastic please inform us via email at: [email protected]
Terms1) Terms By entering this website, you are hereby agreeing to be bound by Brandastic’s website Terms and Conditions of Use, all relevant laws and regulations, and accept that you are accountable for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you have a disagreement with any of the terms, you are prohibited from utilizing our site or accessing it. All materials displayed on this web site are protected by the relevant copyright and trademark laws.
2) User License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Brandastic’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only
3) Links Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and are not subject to our privacy notice. These websites will likely have their own privacy notices. We have no responsibility for these websites and we provide links to these websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites are solely at your risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notices of these websites to see how they treat your PD. Brandastic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site.
4) Governing Law Any Claim relating to Brandastic’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
5) Revisions to the Site The content and materials displayed on Brandastic’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Brandastic does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Brandastic may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Brandastic does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6) Personally Identifiable information (PII) Defined: Any information or combination of information that identifies, links, or is unique to a person. PII can be broken into two different categories: sensitive and non-sensitive. PII is defined as sensitive when, if lost or compromised, it could potentially result in harm or identity theft. Non-sensitive PII is defined as publicly available information. This pertains to both client and client’s customer data.